Monday, June 9, 2014

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog for Capstone Communications. Frankly Speaking was a column my dad wrote for 20 plus years for my family's hometown newspaper. While in Korea during the Korean War, his column was changed to GI Charlie. I felt this was a great way to honor my Pops.

My mother also wrote occasionally and her column was titled Don't Call Me Ms. It is an inspiration for me to come from a family of writers. Printer's blood definitely runs through my veins.

Thank you and please enjoy,

I have included a link to the newspaper under new ownership, but originally owned by my family.

Click here for link

Catherine

1 comment:

  1. Catherine your blog is very well written and organized appropriately, and is super cute. I think the colors you chose give off a sweet and happy vibe. I think each of your blogs so far have good introductions and are interesting to read. I like that you posted a link to the family owned newspaper because it adds more character to your blogs. The only recommendation I would say is to add a little more to your introduction and say what it is you hope to get out of your blog. I think that you have good advice and is pretty informative.

    ReplyDelete